Life happens...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Life happens...

I"m sad to see her photo here on the internet. the quilt is nice, i'm sure you can find another life for it. I wish your niece good luck.

Comment

Beautiful quilt and beautiful, very smart neice.. give her the quilt for being the intelligent girl she is for making a very smart decision rather than just going on with it to save face. God has a better plan for her!

Comment

It's a beautiful quilt and I love the colours you chose.

Comment

Originally posted by Cokie View Post
          Perhaps let her know that the quilt was made to celebrate a new beginning, and while the original event has changed, it is still a new beginning for her because she was courageous enough to make the right decision for herself. Best wishes to her - I admire her courage in making a difficult decision.
          I completely agree with this sentiment. Let her know that the quilt is -hers-, and that she should keep it as a reminder of her own strength through hard times. A reminder to face the future with courage. Give her our best!

Comment

I had made that decision once long ago. We had everything bought and paid for; all the invitations printed and addressed, just waiting for the time to mail them. I don't know why but I decided it wasn't right and had to let him know. It wasn't easy, but I did and was glad I stopped it.

Give your niece a big hug and kiss. She's a strong one.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. my Sister almost said No at the altar and regretted not doing so for over 50 years! Good for her.

Comment

Working...
              X