Swoon Heidi Foldover bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swoon Heidi Foldover bag

This one was fairly quick - I've got a few more in the pipeline, experimenting with fabric choices and colors. I can see myself making a number of these for any future craft sales... Thanks for taking a peek
    I don't know why some of these came out sideways here - they are fine on my computer!
    purse turned.jpg20180828_195341_resized.jpg20180828_195207_resized.jpg20180828_195146_resized.jpg20180828_195216_resized.jpg20180828_195101_resized.jpg

Re: Swoon Heidi Foldover bag

That turned out very nice and the size seems right for a quick trip out without carrying a lot of stuff. The rivets look good on the handles too I wish I could master the rivets.

I forgot that I have this pattern and just found some fabric in my stash that would be good for this bag! Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharyn J View Post
      That turned out very nice and the size seems right for a quick trip out without carrying a lot of stuff. The rivets look good on the handles too I wish I could master the rivets.

I forgot that I have this pattern and just found some fabric in my stash that would be good for this bag! Thanks for posting!
      Thank you Sharyn My first attempt at rivets was not hugely successful - I had purchased some on Etsy from China, and I didn't have a proper setting tool. I finally bought some Tandy Rivets and a setter, and it has made all the difference!

Comment

Very nice bags. You are on a roll.
        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
        Terry

Comment

That's a cute pattern!
          Katrina
          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

That is really cute! It is very similar to a Blue Calla pattern I have made.

Nice job!
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Oh, I love that bag! What beautiful fabric. You did a fabulous job on it. Super nice
              A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Working...
              X