Jacobs Ladder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacobs Ladder

Well this one took more time than I expected! I've made several of this pattern and for some reason my mental math failed me at many turns. Then when the math finally happened I put the 56 block together wrong and had to rip them all apart. This one will also be raffled off this month, and I was so glad to move it on.
    Attached Files
    :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Re: Jacobs Ladder

Very nice. I love your colors, and that looks like a whole lot of cutting and teeny tiny pieces. You have lots of patience.

Comment

Jacobs ladder is on my list.......I love yours! It's stunning!

Comment

You did a great job no matter what happened.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I can't get the picture to enlarge but it is the prettiest Jacobs ladder I've ever seen. The pieces do look smaller than the ones I've seen and I am wondering how big they are. I love the colorway

Comment

It's a beautiful quilt! I love Jacob's ladder, and it's easy to get something turned around.
            Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
            ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Oh my goodness that's gorgeous. It will do well at auction. Great job, Coleen!
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

That is stunning!

Comment

One of my favorite patterns. I just started one this week.
                  TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I, too, was disappointed to not be able to enlarge the photo. I would have liked a closer up look. It's beautiful.

Comment

I would love to see a closer up look at this pretty quilt. This pattern is one of my favorites. I have made 3 Jacob Ladder quilts but my pieces were quite bigger. I've no patience for tiny pieces. You did a fantastic job. Maybe you should consider keeping it for yourself?
                      Last edited by LindaKay75; August 10th, 2018, 08:21 AM.
                      sigpicLinda :icon_wave:

Comment

Love, love, love this! Simple but gorgeous!

Gina

Comment

I know I've been asked to enlarge this, but I don't know how. I took it on my phone and had trouble sending it to my email address, so that I could put it in my photos on the computer.
                          :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Comment

Working...
                          X