Snowman Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowman Quilt

I finally got to give this cute quilt to my niece and her fiancé at their shower yesterday. Another niece is getting married next year and she already put in her request for one like it. I should have enough fabric left to make one but her last name will be entirely too long. I will substitute with snowflakes.

IMG-4589.jpg
    Robin
    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Re: Snowman Quilt

How cute is that! I love it.
    Debbie

Comment

That is just the coolest thing ever! And they will love pulling it out every winter. Where did you find the pattern??

Comment

Very nice, I like the idea of snowflakes in place of the name.
        sigpic

Comment

Very cute Robin. All my Christmas decorations are snowmen, since that's typically the only "snow" we see down here.

Comment

Oh, I just LOVE your snowman! It's so unique and surely will bring a smile every time it's used. Lovely job Robin!

Comment

I purchased two kits from Craftsy but they are no longer available. After two quilts I have more than enough to make a third. Here is a link to the pattern at Fat Quarter Shop.

https://www.fatquartershop.com/mr-snowman-quilt-pattern

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
              That is just the coolest thing ever! And they will love pulling it out every winter. Where did you find the pattern??
              Robin
              My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Thanks I will go look. I love FQS, just got an order a few days ago and 8 items waiting in my cart. Oh-oh!!!

Comment

Very nice gift! I'm sure they were thrilled with the touching gift!
                  I am Sew Blessed!
                  Alina

Comment

If your other niece would like her long new name on her quilt perhaps you could shorten the snowman and run the name down the left side and across the bottom.

Comment

So cute and what a nice remembrance!

Comment

That is so cool.
                        They look very happy with it.

Great job Robin, I love all the colors white you used, makes it elegant and still so much fun.
                        Good luck with the third snowman!

She will make a beautiful bride, she looks like she can get married right a way, that dress is amazing.
                        Last edited by Klasien; May 1, 2018, 01:33 AM.
                        It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!

www.memoryquiltsbyklasien.nl

Comment

Working...
                        X