Clear All

• williamj01
    replied
    ohhhh nice collection

Leave a comment:

• MaryUK
    replied
    Re: 3 new shriner tops

They're great, you're certainly a speedy quilted.

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    replied

Amazing work!

Leave a comment:

• Magicquilts
    replied

Very cool....I see two of my blocks in your multi one. Glad you could find a place for them.

Looking awesome!

Leave a comment:

• MHG Winnower
    replied

Originally posted by grammaterry View Post
    Thanks for reminding me where that came from. I put it on the shelf, not imagining what I was going to do with it and the other day when I was so bored with my cathedral window I went sorting and folding and found it. Be sure to let them know how much I enjoyed making that top. The embroidery (I thought it was cross stitch...how little I know) was so exquisite.
    You are right, Terry. It was a cross-stitch. I will pass on your request and will send a picture.

Leave a comment:

• laura44
    replied

Great job on all!

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    replied

Thanks for reminding me where that came from. I put it on the shelf, not imagining what I was going to do with it and the other day when I was so bored with my cathedral window I went sorting and folding and found it. Be sure to let them know how much I enjoyed making that top. The embroidery (I thought it was cross stitch...how little I know) was so exquisite.
    Originally posted by MHG Winnower View Post
    I recognize the red one; love what you did with it, Terry!
    The center panel (all hand embroidered) and holiday squares came from an elderly woman whose husband was devoted to the Shriners. I purchased a "lot" of fabric from her daughter who was cleaning out her parent's house. She and her mother were very pleased that some of that material was intended to be donated to Terry's efforts for Shriners.

Leave a comment:

• MHG Winnower
    replied

I recognize the red one; love what you did with it, Terry!
    The center panel (all hand embroidered) and holiday squares came from an elderly woman whose husband was devoted to the Shriners. I purchased a "lot" of fabric from her daughter who was cleaning out her parent's house. She and her mother were very pleased that some of that material was intended to be donated to Terry's efforts for Shriners.
    Last edited by MHG Winnower; March 30, 2018, 12:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MaggieSue
    replied

Great tops, you are really speeding along!

Leave a comment:

• mcs80013
    replied

What a great combination of items. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    started a topic 3 new shriner tops

3 new shriner tops

today I really wanted to get some of the odds and ends out of the chair in the sewing room so I made these three tops. Some of you will recognize your blocks and I thank you for all the hard work you did in creating them and donating them to the Shriners friendtop.jpgsamplertop.jpgtwinkletop.jpgChildrens hospital project
Working...
X