I copied Joy (jcy) got some more finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I copied Joy (jcy) got some more finished

well, Three more Shriner finishes. The quilted leaves were inspired by JCY's beautiful leaves. Mine, of course are not at her level but they were fun all the same.
    Altairss send the purple and orange flimsy which I finished. (it was 12 big squares but I folded it in half and made it a reversible lap or crib quilt. The hexies were compliments of Granny Judy so I put them together the only way I knew how...and the jelly stone park was blocks sent by Altairss. The backings came from you forum members but as you know, my filing system got broken down last year and I do not know from wherest they came but I am ever so grateful for them.Click image for larger version

Name:	3done.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	1679126

Re: I copied Joy (jcy) got some more finished

Great quilts, you are on a roll!!! Great work!!!

Comment

Mmmm! I love the hexies!! They all look great but that is my favorite.

Comment

Gosh Terry, you are so sew creative. You make the best lemonade! Yum!

Comment

My favorite was the jelly stone park but...the purple and orange one with the appliqued stars was such a surprise to me. I hated it. I hated the colors and I was so not going to quilt it. But then, I decided, you know, everyone likes different stuff...so I forged ahead and voila...I thought it was sweet and I really liked it when I saw the quilting start to pop out all that negative space. So , you never know...sometimes the sour lemons make the best lemonade.

Comment

So glad to see you could do something with that purple and orange flimsy I remember when I found it in my box of fabrics and I could not get past it lol But it looks much better halved like that and the quilting really makes it pop.
            Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Comment

Working...
            X