Scrappy Nine Patch Quilt for donation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scrappy Nine Patch Quilt for donation

The used the same size squares that were in the nine patches. 2 1/2 inch blocks. Hope that helps.

Comment

I truly LOVE what you did... Would you mind a quick run down.... i have so many "similar" scraps that would really work great with this design you've come up with... It's wonderful) Hugs, GB
      "Each day well-lived and Happy;
      that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

What a great way to use those scraps! I'm sure this quilt will be treasured. It turned out beautiful.

Comment

The nine patches are 2 1/2" squares. Then I just cut the white blocks the same size as the nine patches and used 2 1/2" squares to snowball the corners of the white blocks. The border pieces are the same size as the blocks and every other one is snowballed to make the blocks looks like stars. Print this picture of it on plain paper so that you have something to help. That's what I usually have to do. I made this look like some of the star blocks I've seen. Hope this helps.

Comment

Wow, I really love it! It's so bright and cheerful. I'd like to give that a try, myself. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X