• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shell.scraps
    replied
    Re: SUMMER UP

Originally posted by jrchapman View Post
    He's a fast worker - all the links are purple!
    Yep! Around here we work by "ask and ye shall receive (when it's reasonable)" LOL.....

Leave a comment:

• jrchapman
    replied

Originally posted by shell.scraps View Post
    Good idea. I will send an email to the YSGLCG
    He's a fast worker - all the links are purple!

Leave a comment:

• annmarie
    replied

Thanks Michelle - I was looking on this blog site & I should have been looking on the MSQC site. Found them both & a few more too. Great tutorials!

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Oh my! Wonder how I got 3 hours in my head??? I am still impressed by 3 days! I have been so busy with other things in life - vacation, lots of company and now, will be moving, that I can not seem to get much sewing done! Just cut the fabric for a log cabin baby quilt that I have to have done by May 15th! I need your 3 day speed!
    patti

Leave a comment:

• pdjewelrylady
    replied

Originally posted by patticakes View Post
    Wow 3 hours huh? Very nice pdjewelrylady!
    Oh Goodness that would be fast!! LOL more like 3 to 4 hours a day for 3 days so about 12 hours total!!

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

Originally posted by jrchapman View Post
    Hmm the links aren't very obvious. I put one in my other message but looking back on it you can't really see it's there. Maybe I should use a different colour

Good idea. I will send an email to the YSGLCG

Leave a comment:

• jrchapman
    replied

Hmm the links aren't very obvious. I put one in my other message but looking back on it you can't really see it's there. Maybe I should use a different colour

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

Originally posted by annmarie View Post
    I give up - can't find a tute called "tube quilting" or any called "make a summer in the park quilt using jelly rolls" in the How To's and Tutorials thread on this site. Are they somewhere else? I'd love to view them.

Here ya go!!

Tube Quilting

Leave a comment:

• annmarie
    replied

I give up - can't find a tute called "tube quilting" or any called "make a summer in the park quilt using jelly rolls" in the How To's and Tutorials thread on this site. Are they somewhere else? I'd love to view them.

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Wow 3 hours huh? Very nice pdjewelrylady!

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

great job!! I love that tutorial....

Leave a comment:

• jrchapman
    replied

There's a tutorial on the tutorials page here: Tube quilting tutorial. There's another tutorial called "make a summer in the park quilt using jelly rolls" which uses the same technique but I can't seem to link to it. Have a look though because it's really cute. The finished summer in the park quilt is in the background of the latest tutorials and it looks great
    Last edited by jrchapman; March 28, 2010, 08:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kjstrouble
    replied

I have never tried the method - but the results are stunning. I would not mind learning the tube method, where did you learn it? Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• pdjewelrylady
    started a topic SUMMER UP

SUMMER UP

Have you tried the strip tube method yet?? I LOVE it! so wonderful and fun to make lots of blocks fast. SOOOOO These 3 fabrics were staring me down from my shelves and so i knew i just had to do something with them! I put this queen size top together in just a couple hours over the course of the last 3 days Reminds me of a summer sherbet parfait - yummy
    Attached Files
Working...
X