All Stacked Up with Kaffe Fassett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All Stacked Up with Kaffe Fassett

Denise, your quilts are always beautiful and complicated looking. How in the world do you find the time to do so much?
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Gorgeous! Some of your blocks look fussy cut to make the best use of the prints. A lot of work, but boy was it worth it!

Comment

I have this pattern printed and in my 'to do' notebook. I love yours. I hope I can do it justice as you did. Congratulations on a beautiful job.

Comment

Beautiful pattern and colors. You must feel very proud!

Comment

Thanks for all the lovely compliments. This free pattern is really easier than it looks. It is just a 1/4 square log cabin with a Half Square Triangle in the center. The pattern shows you how to rotate the 1/4 log cabins to get the stacked effect.

As long as you have a 4.5" bloc loc ruler to trim the HST (either purchased or make your own home made one) the quilt goes together fairly easily.
            Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

It is amazing to me... I just spent about an hour this am checking out the "Free Spirit" website...a video of Tula Pink led me to it and i found that what they call "inspirations" on their site are actually FREE PDF's... I almost came to this site to "alert" everyone,,, but then remembered that my new mantra is to SEW.. not to TYPE... this proves my point... I have finished all the blocks for a quilt for Marilyn's group in memory of her BIL.... at this new chapter of my life (70).. it is important for me to use up my STASH in giving back
              In that vein... here is the 3rd quilt i have made to donate to a friend's charity auction.... the "Cocker Spaniel Rescue"... Sandy from this forum was gracious and generous enough to help me make a label with their logo,,,,Lordy this forum is something special..
              Here are 3 pics i took.. it will be picked u on Friday! GB2017-08-12 001 001 (1024x768).jpg2017-08-12 001 002 (1024x768).jpg2017-08-12 001 003 (1024x768).jpg
              "Each day well-lived and Happy;
              that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Super cool quilt! I love the colors and the pattern is one of my faves!

Comment

Working...
                X