First king size quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First king size quilt

Beautiful! I love that bright, fresh and modern look of this quilt.

Comment

Here it is! Bound and threads clipped and in its new home!

IMG_1760.jpg

It was a long journey to get it to this point!

Comment

It is beautiful, Jean & Michelle!
        Cindy

Comment

I love it. I have that same kit in my Craftsy cart, along with a couple others, just haven't pulled the trigger and ordered. I better do that before this one sells out.
          Robin
          My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Beautiful! And it's so wonderful that you got to work on it with your daughter. Very special.
            A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

It might have been a long journey, but I'm sure it was a very rewarding one. Great job with the quilting!

Comment

Originally posted by Mom23 View Post
                I love it. I have that same kit in my Craftsy cart, along with a couple others, just haven't pulled the trigger and ordered. I better do that before this one sells out.
                The kit is a great price, but we found the fabric from the Boundless line to be quite ravely. Be forwarded about that. Seems like Craftsy had quite a few of their kits using this fabric line.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                  The kit is a great price, but we found the fabric from the Boundless line to be quite ravely. Be forwarded about that. Seems like Craftsy had quite a few of their kits using this fabric line.
                  I wondered if the Boundless fabric would be as good as Kona. Thanks for the heads up. Two of the kits in my cart are Boundless, I think I will remove them. I do like the pattern though. Will look for it without the kit. Thanks Jean.
                  Robin
                  My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Working...
                  X