My new sewingmachine!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new sewingmachine!!!!!!!

Yesterday I got a new sewingmachine!!! I am so happy with it.
    Jean made me buy it............(Just joking )
    When I was at Jeans I this spring, I made a quilttop on her machine, she has the Singer. When I was home I started looking online to find that same machine, I had falen in love with her SInger. But......the Singer was never made in Europe so I had to get the Janome if I wanted that same machine. I started calling shops and not one shop had this machine.........yes we can order it for you, but when it is in you have to buy it, we never sell machines like this.........that was the answer I got everywhere.
    Anyway, I found this one and it is not brandnew, it is 1 year old and looks like new, it works like a charm and I am super happy with my new toy!!!!!!
    Got about 11 new orders for memoryquilts last couple of days, so plenty projects to make on this wonderful sewingmachine. I love love love this one!
    I will keep my Pfaff on hand, for the fancy stuff and the smaller projects, also my daughter Roselique can use that machine.

Hope you all have a wonderful day, it is our 33th wedding anniversary today and the 23 birhday of Roselique ! Today is a happy day

And here is my new machine, my birthday girl, Jan and I, and a little project I made yesterday (wich I should change Said Roselique) Do you think I need to take it apart and change those two beige tumblers that are diagional touching?
    Attached Files
    It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!

www.memoryquiltsbyklasien.nl

Re: My new sewingmachine!!!!!!!

I think it looks fine. If you change those, then you'd have to change the matching ones that meet end to end and so on....just leave it!

Congrats on all your celebrations today, especially your machine!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

How wonderful for you...I'd leave them and never say anything to anyone. If you don't bring it to anyone's attention...they'll never know.

Comment

Congratulations on all. The quilt is perfect as is. Enjoy
        :icon_happy:Karen
        Life is short - live it up while you can

Comment

Congratulations ob all the wonderful things. Leave the quilt be, no one will notice a thing. It's perfect
          sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
          Time spent with cats is never wasted.
          Sigmund Freud

Comment

Congratulations on your anniversary and new sewing machine. It's so much fun getting a new toy. Leave the quilt as is and keep on sewing.

Comment

Congratulations on all your celebrations.....especially your new machine!!!

I've searched and searched and i can not find the 2 beige tumblers touching.....your quilt is perfect.....leave it alone

Comment

Congratulations on your anniversary! And thanks for blaming me for the inspiration to get a new sewing machine! I know you are going to love it! Glad you were able to find a used machine but just one year old

Great picture of Rose and the puppy! Our time together in spring was just so memorable, I just keep talking about it and savoring the memories!

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing all your joy - and congratulations on hooking such a wonderful guy to share your life. I can't get over how much Roselique has changed since we were first introduced to her when she was Stateside studying. Now, about those two tan tumblers - take a fabric pen or embroider your names on them - it was definitely intentional.

Great going on the new machine and definitely great going on the memory quilt commissions.
                  Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                  it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

All good news. Glad you found a good machine!

Comment

Hi Klaisien, congrats on your new machine and a big Congratulations on your 33rd Anniversary. We celebrated our 33rd last week. Is that Diva in the picture with Roselique? What a great picture of the two of them and of you & Jan too!
                      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
                        Hi Klaisien, congrats on your new machine and a big Congratulations on your 33rd Anniversary. We celebrated our 33rd last week. Is that Diva in the picture with Roselique? What a great picture of the two of them and of you & Jan too!
                        Thanks!
                        No it is not Diva, she passed away 1 year ago........this is Maud our other lab, she will be 10 in december. I do miss Diva every day, can't believe you remember her name.
                        It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!

www.memoryquiltsbyklasien.nl

Comment

I'm sorry I got them mixed up. I knew one of them had passed away. I remembered Maud's name but had to look back to find Diva's name. Sorry I mixed up the names. They are both such pretty dogs.
                          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Congratulations!
                            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Congratulations on new machine. I am sure you will like it. No on changing tumblers. I like them there. It adds to randomness. That is a lovely quilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X