Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

365 done and quilted on the longarm here in MO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 365 done and quilted on the longarm here in MO!

Originally posted by Mom23 View Post
    Klasien, your quilt is absolutely beautiful. It is a work of art that is to be cherished for years to come. Jean, your Irish Chain is gorgeous as well. I love the Irish Green.

You girls have been busy, busy, busy. I hope you're ready to take the day off tomorrow so we can go to lunch and do some shop hopping. We just got another bad storm. I hope they are gone by the time I take off tomorrow. See you in about 12 hours!
    You're flying down to have lunch?? That sounds like fun. If I didn't have to be a nurse, I'd hop a plane too!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. And how wonderful that you got to go the US and visit with Jean. I am jealous but have no doubt that you are having the best time together.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

What a great adventure! congratulation to this challenge and the wonderful result. thanks so much for sharing your story with us.

Comment

That's an incredible quilt and an unforgettable memory with your friend Jean!! So what are you ladies going to do now?
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

What a lovely way to complete your quilts story - finishing it in another country. I'm still working on mine.

Comment

Beautiful quilts! Sounds like you two are having fun, enjoy your time with Jean, she's a wonderful lady.
              Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
                That's an incredible quilt and an unforgettable memory with your friend Jean!! So what are you ladies going to do now?
                Meeting Marilyn and Robin today, going to Hamilton next week!

Comment

Wow! Absolutely beautiful and heirloom is the perfect word to describe the quilt.

Comment

Ditto to all the previous comments. It's stunning. What a fantastic job you did. Definitely a keeper.

Comment

Your quilt is stunning! The adventure you're on to finish it and spend time with quilty friends like this is surreal! You've got to journal this adventure so that your Heirloom has a story to go with it that will be long remembered!
                      sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

Beautiful quilt Klasien, and a great memory. Prachtig verhaal Klasien, wat een mooie quilt. Een hele fijne reis gewenst door de VS.

Comment

Working...
                        X