Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My sewingroom and cutting/storage room are done!!! Lots of pictures :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My sewingroom and cutting/storage room are done!!! Lots of pictures

Beautiful sewing room Klasien! Fijne plek om veel quilts te maken. Say hello to the friends from the forum! Have a nice trip to Missouri!

Comment

Beautiful rooms. It feels very Zen, everything in the right place!
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

Such a beautiful space! Love your iron station, and how special that your Dad made it for your. Safe travels on your way across the pond - and have fun!

Comment

Your rooms are great Klasien. Such a wonderful space to create your memory quilts in. I look forward to seeing you at Jean's on March 31.
          Robin
          My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Oh, you are laying down a huge gauntlet for me! Perfectly. Arranged sewing and cutting room? NOT! Vacuumed flooor? NOT! I can have the quilt frame set up, but i''m trying to decide if we should practice some designs on scrap fabric first. Then set up the backing and batting for your quilt. I thought you might like to see and take part in that process. I have 5 days to get things ready! I'' just excited that the plan is finally coming together!

Your rooms look fabulous! I'all try to get mine shaped up before you arrive!

Comment

oh Jean it was just a dream and I do need to vacuum, believe me......the floors were not in the picture, and I have a big dog loosing almost all of her hair this time a year.. I won't bring any white glove ( you thought me that) and we wil just work hard and have lots of fun!!! And by the way, your sewing basement is every quilters fantasy!!

Yes I want to practice and be part of it, but you are the teacher and you know best about this whole thing.

See you in a few days at the airport!!
              Can not wait to get on that plane

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
              Oh, you are laying down a huge gauntlet for me! Perfectly. Arranged sewing and cutting room? NOT! Vacuumed flooor? NOT! I can have the quilt frame set up, but i''m trying to decide if we should practice some designs on scrap fabric first. Then set up the backing and batting for your quilt. I thought you might like to see and take part in that process. I have 5 days to get things ready! I'' just excited that the plan is finally coming together!

Your rooms look fabulous! I'all try to get mine shaped up before you arrive!
              Last edited by Klasien; March 23rd, 2017, 02:11 AM.
              It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!

www.memoryquiltsbyklasien.nl

Comment

So happy you shared your dream room with us. It is awesome. Spacious and inviting. Enjoy your trip to Missouri
                :icon_happy:Karen
                Life is short - live it up while you can

Comment

Working...
                X