Wow! thats a lot of flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! thats a lot of flowers

Yep. There are a lot of florals in this DP9. But its done. 95x95 FMQ. Ready for the Shriners. BTW, sold that 9 patch swap Sunday. Yeah! It went fast. Only had it a week.DP9.jpg hope this one goes that fast, but that is probably a pipe dream. I think my sale last week was a lucky fluke.
    success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
    Terry of NC

Re: Wow! thats a lot of flowers

Makes me think (dream?) of spring! Very pretty and I love your quilting pattern on it!

Comment

You are too kind. I just cannot control those big swirls. I did so much picking out. Plus, I used a solid background (eggshell) with a variegated brown thread and it really showed up all of my mistakes. Looks much better from the front. lol. Anyhow, I think on these bigger quilts I should just stick with the flowers that I'm getting a lot better at. I watch the rest of you alls quilting and I really want to do some of that fancy intense stuff...I tried that on that safari quilt with intense letter c's and it did okey, but time is getting short for me to do what I want...I have to get cooking of the shriner stuff pronto.
      success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
      Terry of NC

Comment

That is lovely. The black and white look great in among the floral. Great job.
        HUGS,
        Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Comment

Working...
        X