• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied
    Re: Learning Zippers

Originally posted by Nidan_07 View Post
    You did a fine job, Marilyn. I am still afraid of zippers. Every time I make up a bag I still have to have our Jean come to my place via you tube to show me how to put the zipper in.
    So glad to have our visits! Now if we could get you back to Missouri, that would be the icing on the cake!

Leave a comment:

• snippet
    replied

They are super. I hope the zippers were easy to do. Next thing you know you will be making that NCW or BGB!

Leave a comment:

• Nidan_07
    replied

You did a fine job, Marilyn. I am still afraid of zippers. Every time I make up a bag I still have to have our Jean come to my place via you tube to show me how to put the zipper in.

Leave a comment:

• MNnancy
    replied

Cute pouches, Marilyn! Nice job on the zippers. I'm off to google "Crafty Gemini zipper" to learn more about their method.

Leave a comment:

• MRoy
    replied

Great job Marilyn! Your zipper bags look really good.

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    replied

Amazing. No wonder you already sold some. The rest will fly off the craft show table

Leave a comment:

• BobW
    replied

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
    I like the Crafty Gemini version best. You did great on your zippers! See, I knew you could do it!
    I may have to bribe Jean into coming to Jefferson City and having lunch and tutoring me! Although I might be the one she couldn't teach and that would be a shame. LOL

Leave a comment:

• SuzyQue
    replied

Nice, but even better you faced your fears and learned a new skill! Yay! Way to go!

Leave a comment:

• CraftyJnet
    replied

They are very nice. I like them all but especially the yellow one.

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

I like the Crafty Gemini version best. You did great on your zippers! See, I knew you could do it!

Leave a comment:

• Cathy F
    replied

Those are wonderful and should do well at a craft fair.

Leave a comment:

• BobW
    replied

You have faced your fear and stared it down! I hope once I get my sewing room back in order I can do the same.

Leave a comment:

• Carol336
    replied

Great job marilyn. I tried Crafty Gemini zipper method - but didn't have much luck. I think I need to give it another try. Good luck at the craft shows.

Leave a comment:

• songbird857
    replied

Great job, Marilyn!

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied

Love them! I think they would do great at a fair. Get some cards and take orders. I see that at fairs of what little we have lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X