X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snippet
    replied
    Re: Finished during "Icemagedon"!

Wow Jean! What a lot of work! and each one is so lovely! I am also a slug....

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

Originally posted by Nidan_07 View Post
    Do you ever sleep, Jean? You are just amazing. One of these days I will get right back into the swing of things. In the meantime I shall just enjoy looking at what you are producing.
    Oh, Lenore! So glad to hear from you! I've been thinking of you lately because you introduced me to these!
    image.jpg
    As you can see, I am building another kind of stash! Now available in the US! I am so excited to find them here!

Leave a comment:

• Nidan_07
    replied

Do you ever sleep, Jean? You are just amazing. One of these days I will get right back into the swing of things. In the meantime I shall just enjoy looking at what you are producing.

Leave a comment:

• SuzyQue
    replied

You do more in a weekend than I get done in a year......or so it seems! You are fast! Amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
    I used Quilt In A Day Scallops and Vines ruler and Jenny's tutorial to learn how to do it. The ruler is great, it computes the width of your scallops and how many for each side in a table in the instructions. Worth every penny! And I used Jenny's instructions on how to make continuous bias binding to cut my binding.
    I was iced in for 3 days, long enough to finish a bunch of projects I had started earlier.

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

Originally posted by Sheena View Post
    Jean - your quilts are lovely. How long were you iced in for and how did you do the scalloped edge?
    I used Quilt In A Day Scallops and Vines ruler and Jenny's tutorial to learn how to do it. The ruler is great, it computes the width of your scallops and how many for each side in a table in the instructions. Worth every penny! And I used Jenny's instructions on how to make continuous bias binding to cut my binding.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

You truly are a rockstar within the quilting community...You get more in a week, than I can manage in a month....They are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sheena
    replied

Jean - your quilts are lovely. How long were you iced in for and how did you do the scalloped edge?

Leave a comment:

• Preeti
    replied

Jean Sewing Machine - Quilting powerhouse, Slayer of UFOs - All hail to the Jean!!!

Leave a comment:

• BethB
    replied

Those are all beautiful quilts. I am always amazed at how much you can get done in such a short amount of time. I was at a retreat, sponsored by my quilt guild, right after the new year. In 5 days, I only managed two quilt tops and one row of an attic window. And I was exhausted after all that!!!

Nancy

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

You are amazing and they are all beautiful! Hope they all sell.

Leave a comment:

• amartin24
    replied

Wow! When you set your mind to something, you sure get it done! Nice job on all.

Leave a comment:

• Judy, USMC
    replied

Jean - did you just stay awake the entire storm?!?!?! Did you take time out to eat?!?!?!

What you produced during the storm is what I accomplished the first 2 weeks of my personal retreat. Yep, I agree - Super Quilter!

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

Originally posted by asta View Post
    Jean now has a new name..."Super Quilter" What a great job.
    I think Jean needs a cape.......maybe a patchwork cape! Super Quilting is your super power!

Jean being cooped up indoors works for you! That is a great pile of quilts. I really like the one with the scalloped border.

You're making the rest of us look like slugs.

Leave a comment:

• URIBARRI-MAYOR
    replied

Nice work, and quilts are very beautiful,congratulations

Leave a comment:

Working...
X