New Tote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Tote

Since it's been a bit snowy and very cold, going outside is not very enticing, so I've been watching tutorials lately by Shabby Fabrics. Saw one for a large tote using 2 1/2" strips. Has a different design than MSQ. Well, I printed off the pattern pieces - but just used fabric yardage instead of strips. Wanted to try this before I used my packaged strips. Well, I think it turned out OK - will make more - but will try to put a zipper in or some other type of closure. Inside bag 2.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]138904
    Attached Files

Re: New Tote

That is really nice , I will look up pattern. I truly like ur material, with Maxine!!

Comment

Is that the pattern I posted last week? I'm going to make it from yardage as well, just haven't yet.

Yours turned out very cute!
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Hi, Bubba: I don't think this is the same tote. I am going to try to copy and paste the url for this tutorial.

https://youtu.be/3wFU5GpvHY0

OK, this is the site - hopefully, if you can't "click" on it directly, you can cut and paste to locate.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsquilting View Post
          Hi, Bubba: I don't think this is the same tote. I am going to try to copy and paste the url for this tutorial.

https://youtu.be/3wFU5GpvHY0

OK, this is the site - hopefully, if you can't "click" on it directly, you can cut and paste to locate.
          Yep! It is......I want to shrink it down some and make it with yardage but have to wait till this dizziness passes before I attempt dancing with Walter again.
          pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Hope you feel better soon. This was not a hard tote to make.

Comment

Very cute - love the fabric!
              Cindy

Comment

Originally posted by Patsquilting View Post
                Hope you feel better soon. This was not a hard tote to make.
                I don't think it would be, compared to some I've done! I just don't want to risk going upstairs and run heavy equipment!
                pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X