....my free tote is done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....my free tote is done!

Don't know if I'll make another, I think I prefer the Bow Tucks!

IMG_1109.jpg
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: ....my free tote is done!

Is that the one Lorie posted yesterday? You're sewing up a storm...must be some Seahawks fans in your neighborhood!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cokie View Post
      Is that the one Lorie posted yesterday? You're sewing up a storm...must be some Seahawks fans in your neighborhood!!
      It is! There are quite a few out here in Washington.....my sister and I sell them.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

How funny, I was just coming back to my thread to ask if you really made it. I like the size, the fabrics not so much.lol
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Cokie View Post
          LOL Seriously? Seahawk fans are EVERYWHERE. Fridays are "Blue Friday" and you rarely see anyone who is NOT wearing Hawks Gear! We love our team! Go Hawks!

Pat I'm surprised you're not literally swamped with orders for this! I get comments on mine all the time!
          sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by EnumclawGramma View Post
            Pat I'm surprised you're not literally swamped with orders for this! I get comments on mine all the time!
            Strangely enough, I have no orders for anything Seahawks, or anything else! When I got hurt last year, my sister quit sewing as well and there was nothing being posted on our page for customers to buy. I don't know how long it will take to get it going again, but I'm trying! Still waiting on her to make something....
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Pat, you are a sewing demon! How quickly can you crank those things out! Very nice!
              Cindy

Comment

Working...
              X