I'm on a roll!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on a roll!!!

Here is another bag I made this afternoon. It is the Two Zip Hipster by Dog Under My Desk. Has a top zipper, the front zipper pocket, the front slip pocket and another inside! Much easier than the beast I sewed yesterday and the day before!

pj big sling.jpg
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: I'm on a roll!!!

That is so cool, even if I'm not a Seahawk fan... Packer Backer.. I'm going to see if I can find the pattern. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty J View Post
      That is so cool, even if I'm not a Seahawk fan... Packer Backer.. I'm going to see if I can find the pattern. Thanks for sharing.
      Here is the pattern. Luckily, I got it at New Years when she was having a 40% off sale.....http://www.dogundermydesk.com/store/...r-pdf-pattern/
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

You are on a roll indeed. Me likey!!
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Love that pattern!

Comment

What a lovely little bag! I love it!

Comment

Also, love this bag! Not a fan of the fabric tho, I am also a Packer Backer!
              Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

I LOVE this bag! I just ordered the pattern. Looks like just what I need!!

I love the fabric even though I am totally a Cowboys fan 100%!! But the Seahawks colors are so much prettier than ours!!

You really are on a roll!!

Comment

Originally posted by JaniceR View Post
                  I LOVE this bag! I just ordered the pattern. Looks like just what I need!!

I love the fabric even though I am totally a Cowboys fan 100%!! But the Seahawks colors are so much prettier than ours!!

You really are on a roll!!
                  If you make it with directional fabric, pay close attention when you start sewing it together. I had to rip twice!
                  pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
                    If you make it with directional fabric, pay close attention when you start sewing it together. I had to rip twice!
                    Thank you for that tip and warning! Been there & done that so now I will be aware & careful!!

Comment

Working...
                    X