Here is the last tote bag using the 4 patch. Will be loading more soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the last tote bag using the 4 patch. Will be loading more soon

Not sure if I really like the way this turned out. The 4 patch pattern seems out of proportion to the size of the bag. Will have to resize and do a revised version. I give all my bag away until I can come up with a proto type I can sell. I am still experimenting with bag dimension, shape and added hardware.
    Attached Files

Re: Here is the last tote bag using the 4 patch. Will be loading more soon

That is really nice.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

I like it! But, I'm a small bag buyer. I don't wear make up, carry a phone or extra clothes. Think about who you are selling to is my only advice.
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

Nice bag! I like the patchwork sides and that it has zippers. I'm a small bag carrier, too, but know some ladies that carry larger ones. Just keep experimenting. I think you'll get what you want soon.
        Bec

Comment

I like it a lot! Several said they like smaller bags, but I also like briefcase size bags for work.

Comment

I like it, Daniel! I don't have a problem with the size of the 4-patches, but I think if you made them smaller, that would also look good. What were you planning on doing?

Love the fancy stitching on the straps, BTW!

Comment

thank you for the feedback. I've noticed a lot of smaller cross body strap mini-bags being worn out in public. Smaller might be better

Comment

I am going to start experimenting with different shapes and certainly different sizes. Appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks guys for the wonderful feedback. I really does help me come up with a line of different sizes and shapes. I do plan on selling once I get it right.

Comment

thank you for noticing the decorative stitching on the handles Once I get a just right bag or bags, I will put them up for sale. I am still waiting for "shape and soft" flex foam to arrive. Once that comes and it works out, I will be making all bags with this bounce back and lightweight interfacing and I am sure that will change the way I construct everything.

Comment

Working...
                    X