Prairie Flower Blocks Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prairie Flower Blocks Done

I love how your PF turned out. I would add a border.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I love this pattern and your fabric!!!! I say YES to a border, but I love borders!!
      Glenda

When life goes to pieces.......Make a Quilt!

Comment

Joy, those are beautiful blocks. The fabric makes for a really sweet, delicate look. I'm a border girl and think a border would really add to the sweetness. What a pretty quilt this will be.
        A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

I really like the blocks, they look so fresh. I would add a border of .......Err I don't know what!!!

Comment

I'm still on the fence re: a border. I did lay out some of the JR strips, even sewed a pieced section on one block. Didn't like it, so removed it. The 2.5" strip was too narrow. It needs a wider border. I shopped my LQS today; it was their annual pre-inventory sale. She didn't have any "Forever Love" fabric, so I would need to order it from M*. I'll probably wait for the next free shipping day. I did, however, buy yardage for the backing & binding today. The LQS owner does LA quilting. Together we brain stormed some ideas for quilting patterns for both the PF as well as the Broken Orange Peel. Stay tuned.

Comment

I like this just the way it is, but a border would be very nice, as well. Thanks for the cornerstones tip - that's a really nifty way to do them!

Comment

Another masterpiece. You are certainly a busy quilter this winter. I love this and I agree that a nice blue border would be nice. But, of course, I know what ever you decide will be fabulous.
                success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
                Terry of NC

Comment

Working...
                X