Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Lattice quilt is complete! My sister won't get an I.O.U for Christmas!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Lattice quilt is complete! My sister won't get an I.O.U for Christmas!!

I really like the color fabric you used for the lattice. Not as stark as white. Love all the colors, quilting, etc. What a wonderful gift!

Comment

its beautiful. I love making the lattice quilt.
      success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
      Terry of NC

Comment

Originally posted by MaryUK View Post
        I just lurve those colours, which fabric did you use?
        It's a layer cake and a charm pack called Town Square by Moda. The lattice and binding is yardage from that line but I choose a 108" back in order to have it done for Christmas.

Comment

REALLY pretty. I really like the colors. They all blend together so well. How blessed your sister will be to have such a beautiful gift.
          A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Wow - that is just awesome....I love your color choices....your sis is going to be one happy camper!!!

Comment

Oh! What a beauty she is! You will now be the "favorite sister" for sure!!

Comment

Working...
              X