Getting closer to having Christmas done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting closer to having Christmas done

Got my youngest DD's couch quilt and pool tote done. Still have a baby quilt to finish embroidering two blocks for and a knit hat that needs earflaps and a top pompom. Then I can start wrapping and see how many extras I need.
    colleens 2016 christmas quilt.jpg colleens christmas 2016.jpg colleens christmas tote 2016.jpg
    sigpic

Re: Getting closer to having Christmas done

Great job on both of those! You have been very busy. I had to laugh when I read "pool tote" because it is only 3 degrees here with a wind chill of 10 below zero, so it seems kind of unbelievable that somewhere in this country it is warm enough that people can actually go swimming.

Comment

Those are lovely, Laura!
      Cindy

Comment

Very nice. Love the sashed tumblers.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
          Great job on both of those! You have been very busy. I had to laugh when I read "pool tote" because it is only 3 degrees here with a wind chill of 10 below zero, so it seems kind of unbelievable that somewhere in this country it is warm enough that people can actually go swimming.
          It's definitely not warm here in Kansas either, but she lives in Arizona so she can use the pool a lot more than we can. Of course, we could join the Polar Bears in their ice pools
          sigpic

Comment

I love it. So very beautiful.
            Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

Working...
            X