X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaryUK
    replied
    Re: Christmas table runner

That's a lovely runner, just my sort of colours. Must try that next year (2017) but not necessarily with Christmas fabrics, will give it to a family member. May make one for myself afterwards .

I have been in my sewing room for a few evenings now! Was part way through quilting a throw for DD but decided to stop and I got all the pressies out and had a wrapping fest!! Apart from a couple of DVD's for DGS I am done. Not written a Christmas card yet, will start tonight and get them posted at the weekend, I am always Late.
    Hopefully back on the quilt tomorrow evening then sandwich and Quilt a Christmas throw on Saturday - it's only SITD so shouldn't take long.
    Then finish off as throw for DGS - due a day off Wednesday next week so hoping to get it finished by Friday evening!!
    Busy, busy, busy!!
    Last edited by MaryUK; December 15, 2016, 12:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• klgls
    replied

That is one of my favorite fabric lines too - it made a beautiful runner!

Leave a comment:

• Anitamae56
    replied

That is really nice I like your choice of fabrics!

Leave a comment:

• Iris Girl
    replied

Turned out wonderful!

Leave a comment:

• Carol336
    replied

Awesome - love it. I've always wanted to make one of those zigzag table runners.....this just might be the year

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

That turned out terrific - I like the colors too!

Leave a comment:

• Cathy F
    replied

Beautiful runner Sylvia!

Leave a comment:

• LindaKay75
    replied

Sylvia that is so pretty. I love the colors. This has been on my to-do list for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

That turned out great. Love the fabric. Getting ready to make a couple for Christmas gifts.

Leave a comment:

• Sylvia H
    started a topic Christmas table runner

Christmas table runner

I made this for my own kitchen table! These are my favorite colors, and I have had the charm squares for several years. I am working on a set of coordinating placemats. I really like the zig zag pattern for a quickie!

P1010001.jpg
Working...
X