Reading pillows and table runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading pillows and table runner

I made these reading pillows for my grandnephew and grandniece. Some people have asked for instructions, and I have posted them in my user notes. PM me if you have any questions.

Front and back of reading pillow for my grandnephew.

P1010006.jpg P1010008.jpg

Front of readking pillow for my grandniece.

P1010009.jpg

Table runner for a good friend and neighbor.

P1010004.jpg P1010003.jpg
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Re: Reading pillows and table runner

Great idea for the pillows and thank you for your user notes. If I have time, I might be able to get at least one done before the holidays.

Love the pillows and your table runner. Your quilting is also very pretty. I must practice that that swirl design and get a bit better at it. I seem to blank out once I have two swirls done and have to stop and contemplate where I'm going!

Comment

Love them! I made one two years ago for my great niece and she still uses it for her bedtime stories.
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

how pretty! I'm sure everyone will love it! I especially love the apple fabric
        My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

Yor quiltimg is awesome, and I love those pillows! I will have to check your notes - thanks for sharing.

Comment

Love it! Now to go see if I can figure out how to find your user notes. LOL

Comment

The pillows are such a good idea. The runner is lovely...really nice quilting!
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I'll have to check the user notes, thanks for posting instructions. The pillows will make great gifts. The runner is lovely!
                Cindy

Comment

AH! You made my favorite table runner / the zig zag, BUT I see you squared it up. Care to share how you did that? I'm always challenged that way.....if it's not the pattern, I'm no good at improvising and figuring it out. BTW / I LOVE it!
                  ~ Debby

It's my life, it's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever. I just wanna live while I'm alive. It's MY LIFE!"

Jon Bon Jovi
                  :icon_hi:

Comment

Working...
                  X