X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jjkaiser
    replied
    Re: Edith is almost done...

I really really like it! What size are the pinwheel blocks??

Leave a comment:

• Debbie Watters
    replied

Beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• GuitarGramma
    replied

That is a really impressive quilt. The border is absolutely perfect! I love it.

Leave a comment:

• klgls
    replied

Oh Cindy - that turned out fabulous!! Great job!! That would have been a monster to quilt!!

Leave a comment:

• shirleyknot
    replied

Originally posted by seaturtle View Post
    The pattern is one of Jenny's - Dutchman's Puzzle. It's an older tutorial. I need to rewatch that tute on the flange. I did it one other time and I liked it. I have another quilt waiting for me to finish the binding, so if I can just sew this one on, it would be great.
    I have this pattern in an old magazine from the 70's, and it was old then. I like the old patterns

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

Originally posted by snowbird View Post
    I've been waiting for your final post of your quilt using the Edith fabric line and I absolutely "LOVE" your quilt...the plaid fabric border highlights it perfectly! Thanks for the inspiration.

Happy Holidays!
    Thanks so much snowbird. I am excited to see what you do with your Edith line. Please post pics when you're done!

Leave a comment:

• snowbird
    replied

I've been waiting for your final post of your quilt using the Edith fabric line and I absolutely "LOVE" your quilt...the plaid fabric border highlights it perfectly! Thanks for the inspiration.

Happy Holidays!

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

Love it! And I do love purple!

Leave a comment:

• cv quilter
    replied

Thanks, Cindy. I'm going to check out the tutorial on the Dutchman's Puzzle.

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

Originally posted by cv quilter View Post
    Cindy, Edith is lovely. What is her pattern? I just saw a tutorial on the flange binding and I know that I will be using that in the future. So much easier than the traditional binding, and it looks fantastic.
    The pattern is one of Jenny's - Dutchman's Puzzle. It's an older tutorial. I need to rewatch that tute on the flange. I did it one other time and I liked it. I have another quilt waiting for me to finish the binding, so if I can just sew this one on, it would be great.

Leave a comment:

• KarenC
    replied

Absolutely gorgeous. It took me a while to ft igure out the pattern. I love the plum with the plaid. Great job.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

I love Edith...she's simply fresh, crisp and gorgeous!!

Leave a comment:

• Yanna
    replied

Came out lovely,

Leave a comment:

• Judy, USMC
    replied

Oh my! That is one big quilt! It's very pretty ... love the colors. I give you a lot of credit for working ON it without getting lost IN it! Good job, lady.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

Cindy, she is beautiful.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X