Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Edith is almost done...

Originally posted by cv quilter View Post
    Cindy, Edith is lovely. What is her pattern? I just saw a tutorial on the flange binding and I know that I will be using that in the future. So much easier than the traditional binding, and it looks fantastic.
    The pattern is one of Jenny's - Dutchman's Puzzle. It's an older tutorial. I need to rewatch that tute on the flange. I did it one other time and I liked it. I have another quilt waiting for me to finish the binding, so if I can just sew this one on, it would be great.
    Cindy

Comment

Thanks, Cindy. I'm going to check out the tutorial on the Dutchman's Puzzle.
      A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Love it! And I do love purple!

Comment

I've been waiting for your final post of your quilt using the Edith fabric line and I absolutely "LOVE" your quilt...the plaid fabric border highlights it perfectly! Thanks for the inspiration.

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by snowbird View Post
            I've been waiting for your final post of your quilt using the Edith fabric line and I absolutely "LOVE" your quilt...the plaid fabric border highlights it perfectly! Thanks for the inspiration.

Happy Holidays!
            Thanks so much snowbird. I am excited to see what you do with your Edith line. Please post pics when you're done!
            Cindy

Comment

Originally posted by seaturtle View Post
              The pattern is one of Jenny's - Dutchman's Puzzle. It's an older tutorial. I need to rewatch that tute on the flange. I did it one other time and I liked it. I have another quilt waiting for me to finish the binding, so if I can just sew this one on, it would be great.
              I have this pattern in an old magazine from the 70's, and it was old then. I like the old patterns

Comment

Oh Cindy - that turned out fabulous!! Great job!! That would have been a monster to quilt!!
                ***Kathy***

Comment

That is a really impressive quilt. The border is absolutely perfect! I love it.
                  Toni (Southern California) ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

I really really like it! What size are the pinwheel blocks??

Comment

Working...
                      X