Hunter's Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter's Star

IMG_1585.jpgIMG_1586.jpg my Accuquilt Go arrived last week and what a difference it's made, it was lovely to get straight into the sewing instead of spending a whole day cutting out. I'm now only looking at patterns that I can use dies to cut out, well, apart from the fact that I enjoy using it, I have to justify the cost to myself.

Re: Hunter's Star

Your quilt is gorgeous and I love the quilting! I may have to invest in the Accuquilt. The Hunter's star is one of my favorite patterns but there are many various patterns and techniques. What pattern did you use?

Thank you for posting., I always enjoy seeing your lovely work.

Comment

Gorgeous quilt. Love the color choice.
      LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

what a beauty!
        FB https://www.facebook.com/julia.quiltoff
        Instagram https://www.instagram.com/quiltoff

Comment

Originally posted by Sharyn J View Post
          Your quilt is gorgeous and I love the quilting! I may have to invest in the Accuquilt. The Hunter's star is one of my favorite patterns but there are many various patterns and techniques. What pattern did you use?

Thank you for posting., I always enjoy seeing your lovely work.
          Thankyou Sharyn, I used the Accuquilt Hunter's Star die and it was so quick to do. I think I cut the whole quilt out in about 10 to 15 minutes.

Comment

That's a wonderful quilt. I really love your fabric colors and your label. I hope all is well with you, Maureen.
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
              That's a wonderful quilt. I really love your fabric colors and your label. I hope all is well with you, Maureen.
              Thank you, I still miss my son every day but keeping busy with my sewing helps.

Comment

Beautiful, and I love your label too. Great idea to put washing instructions on it!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

That is so cool! Been thinking of getting one of those!
                    Life is too short not to quilt with someone you love.

Comment

I love it! Hunter's Star is one of my favorite patterns and you fabric is so comforting!

I'm amazed that you cut, pieced, quilted and bound the quilt in a week! You are fast!

Comment

Another beauty! Your quilts are amazing. I've been back and forth on the Go vs. the Sixxiz. I'm not sure I would use it enough to justify the purchase, but 15 min. to cut out a quilt makes me think I should go back to looking at one of them.
                        Cindy

Comment

Maureen, this is just lovely. The Hunter's Star quilt is on my bucket list!

Comment

I'd love more information about the Accuquilt and wondering the pros/cons (I know the cost is a con) ...

Comment

That's a beautiful Hunter's Star quilt; such lovely colors.
                              I know what you mean by speeding up the cutting process.
                              I have a Sizzix and love how fast I can get through cutting (my least fav part of quilting).
                              Thank you for sharing your lovely quilt.

Sheep Farmer by day....sigpic....Quilter-in-Training by night
                              The Farmmyfarm

Comment

Working...
                              X