Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiz

What do you do with scraps of holiday fabric, the decorative stitches on your sewing machine that you rarely use and an MSQC template on a cold day in Pennsylvania when you were going to clean up your sewing room? Why make a mug rug, of course, for the hot chocolate!
    HolidayOrnamentMugRug.jpg
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Re: Quiz

That's so pretty!
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Aww that is super festive and Christmassy! Love the red string-- is that ribbon or rickrack?

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
        Aww that is super festive and Christmassy! Love the red string-- is that ribbon or rickrack?
        It's a decorative stitch from one of my machines. Thank you for asking.
        “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir

Comment

That is great!

Comment

Very pretty i love the idea

Comment

Love what you did with the decorative stitch to make the ribbon. The perfect accent.
              Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

Too pretty. Don't spill any hot cocoa on it! The sewing room will wait for its cleanup, right?

Comment

Originally posted by lots2do View Post
                  Too pretty. Don't spill any hot cocoa on it! The sewing room will wait for its cleanup, right?
                  Guilt hit this morning, so I did some cleanup so I could just go back and make a wonderful sewing mess again!

Comment

Just lovely! How clever to put those decorative stitches to use.
                    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Love it.

Sue

Comment

Working...
                      X