Finally got some of my quilts in my album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got some of my quilts in my album

After years on some of these quilts, I finally got some of them posted. Still have 12 tops hanging over the shower enclosure in my spare bath waiting on me to quilt them. Wouldn't you know it, when I decide to get busy on them, my lovely Bernina 820 has other ideas. We've been fighting for a week now. So far, it's winning. But, take a gander at what is in my album, Tammie's quilts. Couldn't figure out how to link to the album.

Re: Finally got some of my quilts in my album

Tammie, great job on the quilts...I like the beach girls and the lambs. I have a "Sprinkle" in the oven with DD, we won't know until January if it's a boy or a girl. We have two GSs...a little Daisy or Penelope would be nice...odd's are against us. 5 Steger GSs in the blood line so far.
    sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Love your quilts. Great job.
      ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

I love those turtles too - they are just so cute.
        Your other quilts are great too - and what a wonderful thing to do with the one for a girl - to donate it to a charity.

Hugs,
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
        http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
        http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Darling quilts, Tammie! You've been a busy girl!!!
          Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Tammie,

I hope you and your Bernina settle your differences so you can get to those other quilts. Twelve of them!

I like the ones you've posted in your album, especially the one on the beautiful quilt rack. Your husband did a great job and you have such a nice display.

Cyndi
            Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Beautiful quilts! Can't wait to see the ones hanging over the shower stall. : )
              :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Comment

Your quilts are wonderful! The quilt holder is very cool too. I hope you and your machine can work out your problems and get along
                Mary :icon_hi:

Love is the thread that mends worn hearts.

Comment

Great job on the quilts and I LOVE the quilt hanging shelf.
                  Donna
                  MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X