Mom's Inside out quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mom's Inside out quilt

Your story touched my heart. (I am becoming such a teary person lately!) I really love your quilt. Such beautiful fabric, I think I may have a couple charm packs in that collection. Making the pattern block into a rag quilt is so creative! This opens up a lot of possibilities, and I would for sure share this with Jenny and M* on Facebook or here. Did you make the backing a traditional rag quilt back or is it backed with a solid piece?

I really do love this! Thanks for sharing!
    sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

So clever of you, it turned out beautiful! I love the fabric
      line too!

Comment

I loved your story and your quilt is so pretty!
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Good thinking turning the block into a rag quilt! Very nice and cheery quilt that I'm sure your Mom will love!
          I am Sew Blessed!
          Alina

Comment

Love how you made that beautiful double slice and turned it into a rag quilt! I also agree you should post/share on Missouri Star's Facebook page. They need to see this! Your mother is going to be so surprised & happy with her gift. Seams look so fluffy. Did you use a middle layer of flannel also?

Comment

Thank You!

Comment

Thank You EnumclawGramma! I love to try all the fun tutorials and put them in rag quilts I used the cottons for the front, a layer of muslin in the middle and a soft flannel on the back. each block is quilted with a pretty flower design and then all put together, clipped, washed and dried!

Comment

Beautiful quilt and such a creative way to make your blocks! The Zoey fabrics are just perfect. Wonderful job and I know your mom will love it.

Comment

Oh I love your Mom's comment about putting clothes on inside out. It is kind of like that. It ragged up beautiful. Great choice on the layer cake, and she will love it!!

Comment

It is lovely, and I think she is going to be thrilled about it, and enjoy the fact that it is inside-out!
                      If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Working...
                      X