Scissor holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scissor holders

What a great idea, look forward to seeing the pattern. My SIL is a psychologist and jokes that I "need an intervention" in regards to quilting. That is probably true of most of us on this forum

Lin

Comment

I wish I had seen this last month when I was figuring out what for whom and how- to - make gift Ideas. I put it in my fav file for future reference.. TY for a great gift idea.
      Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
      :icon_wave:

Comment

They are adorable! And those scissors are so cool!!
        I am confused tho and can't find the tutorial.
        Mary :icon_hi:

Love is the thread that mends worn hearts.

Comment

Marebear - Here's a link that was posted showing you one way to make them. http://needlenecessities.blogspot.co...-tutorial.html Csarina's holdin' out on us with the tutorial.

It would be cool to add a strip of fabric to it with a buttonhole or a loop on one end, sew a big button on the scissor holder, put the sewn-on strip through your belt loop, button it. It would be like a gun holster only you'd be packin' a pair of scissors instead of packin' a pistol. Whatdya think? LOLROF
          Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Nice one Rebecca!
            We could go all out and make a 'tool belt' and add pin cushion, rotary cutter, unpicker or any other darn thing we want

I feel a little OCD coming on for the New Year...but for the moment, back to my quilt disaster!

Have a lovely day everyone
            May your sorrows be patched and your joys be quilted

Comment

Working...
            X