Been Busy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been Busy

Hi, I have not been on in a while. We have been house hunting and negotiating so it has been a very busy time. If all goes right we should be relocated by the end of the year. In the meantime between packing and cleaning I took several packages from the last guild sew in home to work on. I intend to do my lousy quilting on them and hope to get them all done for Christmas donations. Here are some of the photos. I only made blocks to finish up the large green and tan one - and the borders on the pink one. Aside from them I assembled donated blocks and tumblers with sashing, borders and binding.
    Dscn5457.jpg Dscn5458.jpg Dscn5459.jpg Dscn5460.jpg Dscn5461.jpg Dscn5462.jpg
    sigpic my goal is to be as good a person as my dogs already think I am

Re: Been Busy

Love them all, especially the bottom right one!

Comment

Lovely quilt to not only warm a body, but to also warm their hearts at Christmas.

Comment

They all look great! I really like the one on the bottom right,do you know what pattern was used for that?
        :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

These all look great....love the black one!
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I do not know what pattern it is but I do know who donated the blocks so I will ask her and post it. Hope she remembers.
            sigpic my goal is to be as good a person as my dogs already think I am

Comment

Working...
            X