Black Tie Affair round two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Tie Affair round two

I love your choice of colours. I have thae pattern and rulers. It's one of those on my TO-DO list. I agree the Jaybird patterns are well designed and written. Both my husband and I made the Gravity pattern. We learned a lot in making it, but thankfully we had a good teacher.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzanneOrleansOntario View Post
      I love your choice of colours. I have thae pattern and rulers. It's one of those on my TO-DO list. I agree the Jaybird patterns are well designed and written. Both my husband and I made the Gravity pattern. We learned a lot in making it, but thankfully we had a good teacher.
      And the Gravity is on my to do list My best quilting buddy has made two! And I haven't made one yet. She has many patterns I want to make. She has two new ones coming out in December and those are going on my list too. I could keep very busy just making Jaybird patterns.

Comment

I really like that pattern - and your fabric choice compliments it so well!
        ***Kathy***

Comment

Love it! I have made 2 quilts out of the Black Tie Affair fabric. I love that line. I did mine in the Jelly Roll Race and the second one I did the race and then cut it apart and sewed back together again and it is on the diagonal.

Comment

Gorgeous! Great use of the fabric
            Patrice S

Comment

Beautiful !!!

Comment

Working...
              X