American Flag (close) throw /laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Flag (close) throw /laptop

Oldest grandson claimed this one when he saw me working on it. Haven't decided how I will quilt it yet but it will be straight line quilting. :>) I tried again to FMQ and failed terrible. I don't think I was meant to be a FMQer. LOL

amflagtop.jpg

Re: American Flag (close) throw /laptop

That turned out very pretty :-)
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

A beautiful quilt, understand you like your GS

Comment

Very pretty. It is graphic with wonderful lines. Please don't give up on FMQ. I wasn't a quick learner either, but I kept practicing and somewhere around 40 hours of practice I gradually started to improve. Try practicing on smaller pieces until you can coordinate the speed of your hand movements with the speed of the foot petal controlling the machine. And invest in a Sew Slip (or Supreme Slider) and Machinger gloves.
        Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

It's really cool! Do some walking foot quilting, it looks just as nice.
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

I like that a lot.
            Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
            Terry

Comment

I think this would look nice with walking foot quilting. It looks like waves, Just ignore the fabric. lol.

blue fence.jpg
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

Such a nice quilt - no wonder your son claimed it quickly, Yanna. I love Lorie's wave quilting suggestion. Seems perfect!
                I feel your pain with regard to FMQ. I've had no luck yet either and it gets kind of discouraging so that you don't always feel like trying again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                  I think this would look nice with walking foot quilting. It looks like waves, Just ignore the fabric. lol.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136008[/ATTACH]
                  This is a beautiful quilt. I will give the wavy lines a try. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by iluvbaking View Post
                    Such a nice quilt - no wonder your son claimed it quickly, Yanna. I love Lorie's wave quilting suggestion. Seems perfect!
                    I feel your pain with regard to FMQ. I've had no luck yet either and it gets kind of discouraging so that you don't always feel like trying again.
                    You are so right. It gets a little depressing. I'll wait a while before trying again. LOL

Comment

Great pattern, beautifully executed.

Comment

Working...
                      X