Double sliced layer cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Double sliced layer cake

Love everything about this quilt from the pattern to the coloring to the exquisite quilting. My inner child keeps telling me I want to have your skills when I grow up!! Beautiful work, as always!
    Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

Beautiful quilt. Great choice for a man. I love your quilting.
      Diana Grey

Comment

It's so pretty! I love your quilting. <3
        Come by and see what I'm up to on my blog...
        Summer Lee Quilts

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma G View Post
          Love everything about this quilt from the pattern to the coloring to the exquisite quilting. My inner child keeps telling me I want to have your skills when I grow up!! Beautiful work, as always!
          I feel the same way Gerri! And I too love this quilt! I looked for the layer cake after seeing it, but I think I have missed out. I don't think it's around anymore. If so, I can't find it.

Everything about it is just beautiful!!

Comment

I really like the color combo. I have a layer cake of fabric I want to use to make a lap type quilt similar to this for myself. I am short so I think it would work. Love how this turned out! Can you tell me about the size this turned out?

Okay I saw where you told us what size. LOL ty
            Last edited by tsladaritz; October 1, 2016, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Very handsome. Love the FMQ too.
              Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

Very pretty quilt! I love the double slice pattern- always beautiful results and very easy to piece.

Comment

Looks wonderful, it's really man's quilt!
                  FB https://www.facebook.com/julia.quiltoff
                  Instagram https://www.instagram.com/quiltoff

Comment

Maureen, I fell in love with your quilt & fabrics when first posted. Tried hard but could not find the same layer cake so got a Wooliesflannel in neutrals. Among other things, I really like the placement of lights in your quilt. Did you purposely select your blocks so it worked out that they show somewhat like an L shape? That's not worded very clearly but I hope you know what I mean. After all this time, I just cut my squares and thought I'd ask before I begin putting them back together.

Comment

Working...
                    X