Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFO finished

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    UFO finished

    I started this two years ago. Did the top and didn't like the looks of it when I put it together. It is the disappearing 9 patch. I decided to finish it a few days ago. Finished this morning. I used my walking foot to do the quilting. It sure went a lot easier. It is all straight line quilting. Now that is is finished I really like it. Keeping this one for myself.
    mythrow1.jpg
    mythrow2.jpg
    mythrow3.jpg
    mythrow4.jpg
    Enjoy your day.
    Ceana

    #2
    Re: UFO finished

    Nice quilting details....great pics!

    Comment


      #3
      Re: UFO finished

      Bright and sunny! Just beautiful. Did you do ruler work for your straight lines?

      Comment


        #4
        Re: UFO finished

        I do too!!! Love the colorway...It's amazing how different we see our work once it's quilted and "puffed"...LOL Great job!
        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
        that's all there is to Life!"

        Comment


          #5
          Re: UFO finished

          Originally posted by quiltingaway View Post
          Bright and sunny! Just beautiful. Did you do ruler work for your straight lines?
          Only time I used a ruler was to draw my designs. I drew the designs before I sandwiched my layers. That meant I couldn't press until quilted because my designs would disappear. Never did the ruler quilting. I am not that brave. You do have the drop the feed dogs for that right?

          Comment


            #6
            Re: UFO finished

            Well darn, I was hoping you still didn't like it so I could maybe sweet talk you out of it. I love yellow and this quilt is awesome.
            sigpic

            Comment


              #7
              Re: UFO finished

              Really nice quilting.
              Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: UFO finished

                Originally posted by LauraP View Post
                Well darn, I was hoping you still didn't like it so I could maybe sweet talk you out of it. I love yellow and this quilt is awesome.
                Hahahaha I love yellow also Laura. Thanks for the nice comment.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: UFO finished

                  That is a pretty pretty quilt. Reminds me of a sunny day. Great job and congrats on getting it finished!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: UFO finished

                    That turned out really nice!
                    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com


                    Scottie Mom Barb

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: UFO finished

                      That's such a bright and cheery quilt!
                      :icon_wave:Joan

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: UFO finished

                        Congrats on getting it done! I love the yellows.
                        I am Sew Blessed!
                        Alina

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: UFO finished

                          Originally posted by Yanna View Post
                          Only time I used a ruler was to draw my designs. I drew the designs before I sandwiched my layers. That meant I couldn't press until quilted because my designs would disappear. Never did the ruler quilting. I am not that brave. You do have the drop the feed dogs for that right?
                          So if you didn't drop the feed dogs you had lots of turns and maneuvering of that quilt didn't you? Wonderful job.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: UFO finished

                            It was well worth finishing as it's turned out really bright and cheerful.
                            http://folksy.com/shops/eileenscraftstudio


                            http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fol...92535377497013


                            So many projects, but alas so little time

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: UFO finished

                              Very pretty and colorful.
                              Barbara :icon_bigsmile:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X