• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ldnanny3
    replied
    Re: Hung up on Panel Quilts

Originally posted by Luvngrammy View Post
    These are all beautiful! I have panels and can never think of what to make them into..so this is really awesome to me! I have alot of the princess ones for my grands..someday they will get them!
    I made one of the Frozen panels for a cousins little girl, also did the Olaf. I think they turned out cute and she loved them.DSCN1729 (Small).JPGDSCN1739 (Small).JPG

Leave a comment:

• Luvngrammy
    replied

These are all beautiful! I have panels and can never think of what to make them into..so this is really awesome to me! I have alot of the princess ones for my grands..someday they will get them!

Leave a comment:

• SallyO'Sews
    replied

These are gorgeous! I love how creative you are with the borders; I love panels, too, but am never sure what to do with them. Thanks for the inspiration!

Leave a comment:

• Yanna
    replied

They are all beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• scooter15650
    replied

Your quilts are studding. Great job on the quilts. Some of the panels are really beautiful that they have. I am also on the looking out for them. Again beautiful job

Leave a comment:

• Cool Breeze Quilter
    replied

Wow! You have done a fabulous job on all of these panels. I love what you have done with them. They are all beautiful! Now you have me appreciating panels.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

You do such a fabulous job with panels....I could never fathom what to do to them to bring them to life. Yours are fantastic!!

Leave a comment:

• klgls
    replied

Your panel quilts are fabulous!!

Leave a comment:

• TMP
    replied

They are beautiful. You are so creative with finishing them. I am looking at panels in a completely new way now. Thanks for posting them. (I am in love with the blue one)

Leave a comment:

• Bouse
    replied

I never knew what you could do with panels. You've inspired me to consider purchasing one now.

Leave a comment:

• sewluvit
    replied

Love your panel quilts!

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

Those are all so pretty!

Leave a comment:

• ldnanny3
    replied

Thanks everyone for your nice comments, I so appreciate them !! Hope it inspires others to try their hand at using panels. I look at lots of quilt sites and get lots of inspiration from others, I usually try to add my own spin on things but sometimes the idea comes from something I have seen somewhere, but then I think most of our ideas do come from things we have seen somewhere, not necessarily copying it but letting it inspire you to do something in your style.

Leave a comment:

• Cathy F
    replied

Great quilts, love the creative use of the panels!

Leave a comment:

• ldnanny3
    replied

Originally posted by LindaKay75 View Post
    So very nice. I love panels too. I can't wait to start on my deer panel. I will be following Jenny's tutorial.
    Where did you say you buy your panels? I'm looking for birds, hard to find.
    You did an outstanding job!
    I buy a lot at my local quilt shop, but also order online from, annies catalog, connecting thread and Keepsake Treasures probably other places but can't think of them at the moment. My girlfriend in TN just sent me 5 of the real tree canadian goose panel that she found at wal mart for 3 dollars each, which was a super buy, also a deer panel, I will share them with my quilting friends at the shop where we meet each Tuesday. I posted last year 5 different animal panels that I made for the guys in my family for Christmas and have several more to make.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X