Hung up on Panel Quilts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hung up on Panel Quilts

Don't know why but I am so hung up on making quilts with panels, I keep telling myself I am not going to buy anymore panels and then I see one and think I have to have it, anyway I love making them and hope you enjoy looking at the latest ones.2016-09-19 10.05.24 (Small).jpg2016-09-17 12.53.32 (Small).jpg2016-09-17 12.52.06 (Small).jpg2016-08-01 09.55.43 (Small).jpg2016-08-01 09.57.23 (Small).jpg

Re: Hung up on Panel Quilts

Wow. Double wow. You rock at panel quilts. These are exquisite. Buy more panels and post more pictures. Please. Very inspiring.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

Nice! i just bought a kit to make one for GS. I rarely buys kits or follow a printed pattern but this one spoke to me. All tractors and farm animals- he'll love it
      “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

I agree with Denise. Post more. I buy panels because I love them but have no idea yet what I will do with them. Love seeing what you have done
        Karen
        Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Those are terrific! Very inspiring. I have made only one panel quilt and I said never again because I just didn't know what to do with it. But you've given me some new ideas - thanks for posting!
          Cindy

Comment

They are all stunning! I have several panels hanging around, wasn't sure
            how to use them. You are an inspiration!

Comment

Your panels look great. I'm never happy with my panel quilts.

Comment

Holy Smoke!! Those are beautiful! I love the different ways you have bordered (is that a word) them. I think it is safe to say, you have found your niche!! Bless you! Go forth, have fun and create!!

Comment

Really, really nice. I've been purchasing panels to make seasonal front porch window door hanging. Great idea and they are beautiful.
                  https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                  Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Those quilts are beautiful! You did a great job. I have some baby panels in my stash yet. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Wow, your quilts are all beautiful. I love panel quilts but usually have trouble deciding how to finish. You have given me inspiration!

Comment

Their quilts are incredible you have a great vision to complete the panels I love them and I can not resist the temptation to buy when I see something I like to congratulate you on your great work

Comment

You have done a great job at making the panels pop so that they are not just panels.

Comment

So very nice. I love panels too. I can't wait to start on my deer panel. I will be following Jenny's tutorial.
                            Where did you say you buy your panels? I'm looking for birds, hard to find.
                            You did an outstanding job!
                            sigpicLinda :icon_wave:

Comment

Originally posted by LindaKay75 View Post
                              So very nice. I love panels too. I can't wait to start on my deer panel. I will be following Jenny's tutorial.
                              Where did you say you buy your panels? I'm looking for birds, hard to find.
                              You did an outstanding job!
                              I buy a lot at my local quilt shop, but also order online from, annies catalog, connecting thread and Keepsake Treasures probably other places but can't think of them at the moment. My girlfriend in TN just sent me 5 of the real tree canadian goose panel that she found at wal mart for 3 dollars each, which was a super buy, also a deer panel, I will share them with my quilting friends at the shop where we meet each Tuesday. I posted last year 5 different animal panels that I made for the guys in my family for Christmas and have several more to make.

Comment

Working...
                              X