X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LindaKay75
    replied
    Re: Hung up on Panel Quilts

So very nice. I love panels too. I can't wait to start on my deer panel. I will be following Jenny's tutorial.
    Where did you say you buy your panels? I'm looking for birds, hard to find.
    You did an outstanding job!

Leave a comment:

• KarenC
    replied

You have done a great job at making the panels pop so that they are not just panels.

Leave a comment:

• URIBARRI-MAYOR
    replied

Their quilts are incredible you have a great vision to complete the panels I love them and I can not resist the temptation to buy when I see something I like to congratulate you on your great work

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn J
    replied

Wow, your quilts are all beautiful. I love panel quilts but usually have trouble deciding how to finish. You have given me inspiration!

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied

Those quilts are beautiful! You did a great job. I have some baby panels in my stash yet. Keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• Carlie Wolf
    replied

Really, really nice. I've been purchasing panels to make seasonal front porch window door hanging. Great idea and they are beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• PatinValrico
    replied

Holy Smoke!! Those are beautiful! I love the different ways you have bordered (is that a word) them. I think it is safe to say, you have found your niche!! Bless you! Go forth, have fun and create!!

Leave a comment:

• quiltsRfun
    replied

Your panels look great. I'm never happy with my panel quilts.

Leave a comment:

• laura44
    replied

They are all stunning! I have several panels hanging around, wasn't sure
    how to use them. You are an inspiration!

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

Those are terrific! Very inspiring. I have made only one panel quilt and I said never again because I just didn't know what to do with it. But you've given me some new ideas - thanks for posting!

Leave a comment:

• Kgrammiecaz
    replied

I agree with Denise. Post more. I buy panels because I love them but have no idea yet what I will do with them. Love seeing what you have done

Leave a comment:

• bakermom
    replied

Nice! i just bought a kit to make one for GS. I rarely buys kits or follow a printed pattern but this one spoke to me. All tractors and farm animals- he'll love it

Leave a comment:

• DeniseSm
    replied

Wow. Double wow. You rock at panel quilts. These are exquisite. Buy more panels and post more pictures. Please. Very inspiring.

Leave a comment:

• ldnanny3
    started a topic Hung up on Panel Quilts

Hung up on Panel Quilts

Don't know why but I am so hung up on making quilts with panels, I keep telling myself I am not going to buy anymore panels and then I see one and think I have to have it, anyway I love making them and hope you enjoy looking at the latest ones.2016-09-19 10.05.24 (Small).jpg2016-09-17 12.53.32 (Small).jpg2016-09-17 12.52.06 (Small).jpg2016-08-01 09.55.43 (Small).jpg2016-08-01 09.57.23 (Small).jpg
Working...
X