Pics from Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza Show 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics from Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza Show 2016

I wound up going to this quilt show on Friday. A lot of artsy quilts with painting on fabric and thread painting. Awesome show! You can check out my favorite quilts in my album: http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/alb...hmentid=135346
    I am Sew Blessed!
    Alina

Re: Pics from Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza Show 2016

Beautiful works of art!. Thanks for posting them!I agree on that honorable mention getting the short stick.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Those are beautiful. I liked the old guy on the log with his dog.

Comment

There are some amazing quilts in those pictures. I love the old man and his camping buddy. Thanks so much for sharing them!
        Cindy

Comment

Wow... to say these are amazing doesn't even come close to describing them accurately.
          Thanks for sharing; I'm truly blown away!

Comment

Love how the quilter started each log cabin block with a flower center (Kaffe log cabin)
            Preeti
            http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for posting those amazing photos. I loved all the detail in the wool applique.
              Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

I have been to that show before. It's a great show. Thanks for sharing.
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing these gorgeous quilts with us. My favorite by far is the modern one with the snow on the ground and the barbed wire fence. The PA quilters do magnificent work!!
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I must say that I've been to the Lancaster AQS show a number of years, but this show is much better IMHO.
                    I am Sew Blessed!
                    Alina

Comment

Awesome quilts. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I am so glad you took pictures. (I went and forgot my camera! ) Your pictures are excellent.

The quilts on display came from all around the world. The organization that puts this on does several throughout the US every year.
                        If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

I would've tried meeting up with you Sylvia but went with a neighbor at the last minute. Perhaps next year!
                          I am Sew Blessed!
                          Alina

Comment

The sweater quilt, was this applique with fancy sewing machine stitches to make it look like sweaters? How was that one constructed? Lots of beauties piecing and quilting!
                            Blogging ahead.....research in quilting and sewing with a dab of cooking/recipes too.

https://myquiltprojects.wordpress.com/

https://thecookbookproject.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X