Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baby Quilt - inspired by Sandy (easyquilts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby Quilt - inspired by Sandy (easyquilts)

When I saw Sandy's preemie quilt using a Bobo Baby charm pack for Baby George, I ordered the charms plus yardage to make Jenny's Small Charm Quilt. My 2nd border is more narrow than pattern though. I loved the soft colors in the line. Thanks for the inspiration, Sandy!
    image.jpg

Re: Baby Quilt - inspired by Sandy (easyquilts)

How sweet is that! I like your squiggle quilting too!
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I love your quilt. I still have some of the Bobo Baby fabrics left over from the quilt I made earlier this year for a new mom at my church. Mine were mostly blues & greens, because she was expecting a boy. (See my albums.) She was decorating with elephants. At that time, M* didn't have the Bobo Baby fabrics, so I ordered elsewhere. The charm pack has a nice variety of fabrics.

Comment

Adorable. It looks so soft and cuddly.
        Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

So lovely, I love the soft colors, what a nice gift.

Comment

A very sweet quilt.

Comment

I just love a one patch quilt - they always look so comfy and homey! Your quilt is beautiful in those soft, pretty colors.
              Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

I love the colors and fabrics too. What a darling little quilt.

Comment

I appreciate everyone's nice comments - thank you. Hope Sandy sees it.
                  Joy, I looked for your quilt and it's beautiful! What wonderful quilting you always do on your quilts. I tried FMQ for the first time last week on some small sandwiches. My thought was that I could practice a few days and then do FMQ on one of Hillary's travel diaper changing pads as a small first FMQ project. What a great fantasy that was! I never improved after 4 or 5 practices. I ended up using a combo of straight line and serpentine stitches and never have gone back to practice more. One of these days... You're an inspiration!

Comment

Working...
                  X