Scrap happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrap happy

This is what I have been cutting 6" strips for. And this is what has been keeping me from scratching myself to death with a steel brush.

001.jpg

002.jpg These are the templates used. Very easy and quick to sew together.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Re: Scrap happy

Interesting. I've never seen those before. Are you going to sash them?
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
      Interesting. I've never seen those before. Are you going to sash them?
      Not sure Lorie what I will do with them yet. I would have to find a color that I like and that I have a lot of, lol!!

Comment

Interesting templates and that's going to be a great quilt. I have lots of charm packs do you think those templates could be used with 5" squares instead? Where did you get them? Oh and I have been following your allergy pains. I hope the itchiness is going away!!

Comment

I worked on one of these at the Fall Retreat last year. I used a layer cake and was going to make one large quilt but have decided to do two lap quilts - need do layer, base and quilt. I did sash, I will try to take picture tonight and post later.
          Wendy
          http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I really like that and I think it could be done without the tmeplates. Its going to make a beautiful quilt
            Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
            Terry

Comment

http://www.creativegridsusa.com/products/CGRMT4

Comment

Working...
              X