Baby quilts I've made this week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby quilts I've made this week.

It has been raining here in Louisiana for almost a week. So I passed my time quilting. Two of the baby quilts was for me neighbors great grand-daughters. The other is for a baby shower I'm going to next week-end. All little girls.
    babyone.jpg
    babytwo.jpg
    babythree.jpg
    The pony I made for my great niece that is due in two weeks. I really don't remember if I post it to the forum before.
    IMG_0820.jpg
    This morning I started back on the Hunter Star quilt that I took a break from two weeks ago. I'm half way through that one. I'll be glad when I'm finished with it. Hope everyone is having a good week-end.
    Ceana

Re: Baby quilts I've made this week.

They are all so pretty and completely different. Great job!!! The new moms will love them.

Comment

Very eye-catching and pretty. That yellow one grabbed me.

Comment

Like them all especially the yellow - because of the colors and the pattern.
        "Never stop believing that fighting for what is right is worth it"
        Hillary Clinton

Comment

All are super cute, well done!

Comment

Beautiful job! Love them all, but that pony.... oh. my. lanta. How cute is that?!?!?

Hope it stops raining soon.

Comment

They're all adorable,I really like the pony though.Did you have a pattern for the pony quilt?
              :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

They are lovely - you have given me an idea for some colours for baby quilts, I struggle to select such soft colours, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by stationarymom View Post
                  They're all adorable,I really like the pony though.Did you have a pattern for the pony quilt?
                  Joan, I used a pattern from a book I've had for years. 1001 Patchwork Designs It was a seven-patch design. The book can still be bought from Amazon as used...... Ceana

Comment

Ceana, you are busy! Love all of your quilts. Is the yellow one HST and 4 patch? Adorable. And the 3rd one..is it Xs and Os? The Pony, so cute!
                    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Originally posted by cv quilter View Post
                      Ceana, you are busy! Love all of your quilts. Is the yellow one HST and 4 patch? Adorable. And the 3rd one..is it Xs and Os? The Pony, so cute!
                      The yellow one pattern is 'Going to Chicago' I did it by rolls. It is HST and 5" squares. I guess I could have made 4 patches. : ) The third one is the Colorado pattern. Thanks I made the pony for a family member. It will probably never be used. I made one for their first baby and it was never used. They hung it on the wall. My brother told me this one is already hanging in the new babies room.

Comment

All are really cute and awesome gifts!
                        I am Sew Blessed!
                        Alina

Comment

They are all adorable and cheerful. Love the colors you used and that rocking horse is just too cute.

Comment

Working...
                          X