BTW, what is the purse pattern?
    Sydney by Swoon

Leave a comment:

• Iris Girl
    replied
    Re: New Purse

Originally posted by songbird857 View Post
    Great job April!
    I recently bought a cheap plastic box with dividers (like for screws, nuts, bolts, etc.) to store my purse hardware. I realized that I was putting the hardware in different places and couldn't remember what I had, and it what sizes! A lot harder to misplace a box than a little bag of snaps
    I started with a small plastic diveided box and now have it and 2 larger ones full of different sized bag hardware. It seems to grow and you never have the right size...Oh and 6 bags oif 6 different sized zippers.

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

Looks great! What a pain when life interferes with sewing.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied

Very pretty!

Leave a comment:

• quiltsRfun
    replied

It's a beauty.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

April, I love your new purse...wish I knew how to make them..some day maybe.

Leave a comment:

• songbird857
    replied

Great job April!
    I recently bought a cheap plastic box with dividers (like for screws, nuts, bolts, etc.) to store my purse hardware. I realized that I was putting the hardware in different places and couldn't remember what I had, and it what sizes! A lot harder to misplace a box than a little bag of snaps

Leave a comment:

• cv quilter
    replied

BTW, what is the purse pattern?

Leave a comment:

• cv quilter
    replied

April, this is a wonderful purse! I absolutely love and covet your fabric and hope I can find it at my local Hobby Lobby. Thanks for sharing your project and your progress. Tomorrow Hobby Lobby opens and I think I'll check it out for the fabric. Love your purse!

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn J
    replied

Very nice! I think paisley prints are great on purses. That print looks like Vera Bradley style. Great job!

Leave a comment:

• MaryUK
    replied

That is lovely. What a good job you have made of it. I have only made simple tote bags but with practice I may aspire to making something complicated.

Leave a comment:

• SherylM
    replied

I have that fabric! I got it at Hobby Lobby. I love it - I'm going to use it for the border on an Irish chain quilt one of these years.

I really like the purse.

Leave a comment:

• MRoy
    replied

Nice purse! Hobby Lobby has a paisley design very similar to this (or maybe the same).

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

I got some pretty similar paisley at Walmart in the homedec fabric.....

backpack flap.jpg

Well, now that I see the picture, I see nothing is similar but the colors!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X