X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anitamae56
    replied
    Re: A quilt in the yoga classroom

That is beautiful! I am not good about ideas for quilting, I usually ask someone too. Just wanted to tell you how pretty it is. Are quilting on machine ?

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied
    Re: A quilt in the yoga classroom

Oh, that is gorgeous!!

I think I'd quilt it with a very large meander which would keep it from becoming stiff and wouldn't distract from the beautiful piecing.

Leave a comment:

• Auntie Uli
    started a topic A quilt in the yoga classroom

A quilt in the yoga classroom

Today I spent 4 hours in my yoga classroom basting my wedding quilt. It is approximately 100x95" and there is not enough space in my apartment. Luckily my friend and yoga instructor lets me use the classroom. I spray and pin basted this quilt because it will take some time to quilt this big quilt and I want to make sure that nothing falls apart...
    I purchased most of the fabric at MSQC it's Mary Fons small wonders and added some fusion fabric by Robert Kaufman. The pattern is designed by Liz Porter. After I started very colorful I decided to calm it a bit down and made the whole center in blues and added the colorful blocks at the edges, their will be no borders.
    I would appreciate any suggestion how to quilt it, because I have no idea. I am so scared I could mess it up in the end.
    Thank to everyone!
    Attached Files
Working...
X