My Wedding Finishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wedding Finishes

My daughter is getting married this Saturday and we wanted to personalize the bridesmaid gifts. I made satin lined robes with zipper pouches to match. There wasn't enough fabric left to make a pouch for my daughter but that's ok. I also made a couple for the ring bearers, in hopes it will keep them quiet playing with little goodies during the Mass. I have nothing to do tomorrow except deliver meals on wheels. I think I will spend the day doing some mindless sewing before things get crazy on Friday.

IMG_2272.jpgIMG_2273.JPGIMG_2274.jpg
    Robin
    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Re: My Wedding Finishes

Those are adorable! I know they will love them! And the ring bearers pouches are very cute! Enjoy your down-time tomorrow before the big event. Congratulations!
    Cindy

Comment

Very nice! I especially like the ones for the ring bearers.I'm sure all the girls will love them.
      :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Very cute. Congratulations on the wedding.

Comment

Very nice! Relax and enjoy your Friday.
          Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

What a great job - very cute! What a nice thing for the mother of the bride to do!
            Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

What lovely gifts, Robin!

Best wishes for your daughter's wedding. I hope the day is beautiful.
              Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Wow. They look beautiful! Great work Robin. And congratulations on the wedding!

Comment

The robes look so comfy. And the ring bearer's bags are so adorable. The ladies are sure to love their pouches. Enjoy your relaxing day tomorrow and congratulations on your daughter's wedding.

Comment

How lucky are they!! Robin, enjoy your quiet time. Those are beautiful gifts indeed.
                    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Very nice personal gifts! I hope the love and time you put into them is appreciated. Relax before the big day. I pray the wedding goes smoothly and you all have a great time!
                      I am Sew Blessed!
                      Alina

Comment

You put a lot of love and work into the gifts. Wonderful job, Robin.
                        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I would like one of the robes please

Comment

What a unique and thoughtful gift Robin and so much commitment on your part to get those all finished for the girls. I know they will love them. The added little bags is just the icing on the cake.
                            Good idea to try to keep the little boys busy until you get through the service.

Enjoy today and relax when you can. Saturday is your big day. Have fun and enjoy.
                            Grandma Nan

sigpic

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Comment

Super cute! They are going to be thrilled. Great idea for the littles, too.
                              Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Working...
                              X