• source of joy
    replied
    Re: Falling Scrappy 4 Patch

So pretty!

Leave a comment:

• GrammaBabs
    replied

It's a winner Marilyn.... ENJOY your vacation.... you deserve it!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Simply Quilting
    replied

Great looking quilt. I am happy that you are able to get some quilting done at the lake.

Leave a comment:

• sewbizzy
    replied

Marilyn, I love the repro fabrics and your quilt is beautiful....I have one started in that fabric line in Falling Charms for me...I have put it aside to make some other items, though...Great job!

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    replied

I truly love this. It is sweet. And after my Shriners benefit is finished this fall, I will do my best to get something made for your project. I know how important it is that we support each other. You are obviously doing great work.
    Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
    This is what I managed to get done our first 2 days of vacation at Lake of the Ozarks...hubby fishes at night, and I sew. I made the scrappy 4 patches first without any idea what I was actually going to do with them. Then decided to do a Falling 4 patch out of them. I used a retro 30's charm pack. I think I may start on another one today. This will go to Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital PICU. If you are new, and interested in making quilts for these ill and injured kids, check out my group. PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe. (my grandson)

Leave a comment:

• Iris Girl
    replied

Love it! And it is a great idea to use up some scraps in my bucket!

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

This is super nice!!

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

Love this!!

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied

Clicking the Like button. Very pretty.

Leave a comment:

• Sylvia H
    replied

You made a lovely quilt, and you have given me an idea of what to do with teh 4 patches I am making.

Leave a comment:

• SuzyQue
    replied

Cute, cuter, cutest........but then I adore all of the 30's prints. Looks like you are feeling better!

Leave a comment:

• wlrquilts
    replied

Very pretty. I really like the 30's fabrics as well and they work wonderfully with this pattern.

Leave a comment:

• easyquilts
    replied

Wonderful quilt... I love the sweet 30's fabrics.... It's an inspiration....

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

Saw this on Facebook yesterday and loved it. I have been gathering the 30s repro fabrics for a while now so I see a scrappy quilt in my future with them. Of course I also just bought 5 fat quarter bundles of 30s prints from Thousand of Bolts since they had them on sale for $12.95 a pack. I should be set on the prints for several quilts now.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    started a topic Falling Scrappy 4 Patch

Falling Scrappy 4 Patch

This is what I managed to get done our first 2 days of vacation at Lake of the Ozarks...hubby fishes at night, and I sew. I made the scrappy 4 patches first without any idea what I was actually going to do with them. Then decided to do a Falling 4 patch out of them. I used a retro 30's charm pack. I think I may start on another one today. This will go to Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital PICU. If you are new, and interested in making quilts for these ill and injured kids, check out my group. PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe. (my grandson)
    Attached Files
Working...
X