Falling Scrappy 4 Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falling Scrappy 4 Patch

This is what I managed to get done our first 2 days of vacation at Lake of the Ozarks...hubby fishes at night, and I sew. I made the scrappy 4 patches first without any idea what I was actually going to do with them. Then decided to do a Falling 4 patch out of them. I used a retro 30's charm pack. I think I may start on another one today. This will go to Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital PICU. If you are new, and interested in making quilts for these ill and injured kids, check out my group. PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe. (my grandson)
    Attached Files
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Re: Falling Scrappy 4 Patch

Saw this on Facebook yesterday and loved it. I have been gathering the 30s repro fabrics for a while now so I see a scrappy quilt in my future with them. Of course I also just bought 5 fat quarter bundles of 30s prints from Thousand of Bolts since they had them on sale for $12.95 a pack. I should be set on the prints for several quilts now.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Wonderful quilt... I love the sweet 30's fabrics.... It's an inspiration....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Very pretty. I really like the 30's fabrics as well and they work wonderfully with this pattern.
        Wendy
        http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Cute, cuter, cutest........but then I adore all of the 30's prints. Looks like you are feeling better!

Comment

You made a lovely quilt, and you have given me an idea of what to do with teh 4 patches I am making.
            If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Clicking the Like button. Very pretty.

Comment

Love this!!
                :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

This is super nice!!
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Love it! And it is a great idea to use up some scraps in my bucket!
                    sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                    Sigmund Freud

Comment

I truly love this. It is sweet. And after my Shriners benefit is finished this fall, I will do my best to get something made for your project. I know how important it is that we support each other. You are obviously doing great work.
                      Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
                      This is what I managed to get done our first 2 days of vacation at Lake of the Ozarks...hubby fishes at night, and I sew. I made the scrappy 4 patches first without any idea what I was actually going to do with them. Then decided to do a Falling 4 patch out of them. I used a retro 30's charm pack. I think I may start on another one today. This will go to Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital PICU. If you are new, and interested in making quilts for these ill and injured kids, check out my group. PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe. (my grandson)
                      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                      Terry

Comment

Marilyn, I love the repro fabrics and your quilt is beautiful....I have one started in that fabric line in Falling Charms for me...I have put it aside to make some other items, though...Great job!
                        Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Great looking quilt. I am happy that you are able to get some quilting done at the lake.

Comment

It's a winner Marilyn.... ENJOY your vacation.... you deserve it!!!!!!!!!
                            "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                            that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

So pretty!

Comment

Working...
                              X