Trying to figure this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to figure this out

Went to quilts by me and made acct. do they show up here or someplace else? I attached this pic of baby quilt. Checking things out...not sure if I'm using this correctly. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you
    Attached Files

Re: Trying to figure this out

No they don't show up here automatically. I use QuiltsBy.Me as my quilting album. I will post it there, and then use those links at the bottom of the page to cross post to Facebook and Pinterest. There isn't a link to cross post to this forum, so I just copy the link when you press the Twitter button and paste it into a post in the Show and Tell part of the forum.

Now that I think of it, I use Pinterest most as my quilting album. When people ask to see photos of what I've made, I will bring up a Pinterest board of my creations. There's a couple of others here who use Pinterest in that way too and I love going to their board to see their latest.

Your baby quilt is precious! Do you have a baby to give it to? It's going to be a hit whoever gets it! Congratulations.

Comment

Thank you for the information and compliment. Yes, the blanket is going to my friends daughter's baby.

Comment

What adorable fabric! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
        X